WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded from a user’s browser when they access certain websites, whose purpose is to store and retrieve information about the user’s browsing habits on the website in question.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
The types of cookies can be grouped according to 3 different classifications:
- According to how they are managed: we differentiate between first-party cookies, which are managed by the website’s own domain/team, and third-party cookies, those managed by domains/teams external to our website.
- According to their duration: we differentiate between session cookies, which only collect data during the user’s session, that is, until they cease browsing our website; and persistent cookies, those that store information for a specific time.
- According to their purpose: there are technical cookies (which make it possible to control user traffic and store their data), personalisation cookies (which allow users to access the site under the conditions they usually use: browser type, language, etc.), analysis cookies (which collect data on users’ behaviour on our website), and finally advertising cookies, which store data on the management of the advertising spaces on our website and how users interact with them.
TABLE OF COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
|Third-Party Cookies||Type||Purpose||Duration||Supplier Name||Supplier Privacy Link|
|_ga||HTTP||Analyse user interaction with the website||2 years||Google
|_gat||HTTP||Used by Google Analytics to monitor the request rate||1 minute||Google
|_gid||HTTP||Record statistical data about users||1 day||Google
|_distillery||HTTP||To restore the video status if the customer connection or the server stream is interrupted||1 year||Plaza de toros||https://realmaestranza.com/aviso-legal/|
|hideCookieNotification||HTTP||To restore the video status if the customer connection or the server stream is interrupted||Session||Plaza de toros||https://realmaestranza.com/aviso-legal/|
|muxData||HTTP||To restore the video status if the customer connection or the server stream is interrupted||20 years||Plaza de toros||https://realmaestranza.com/aviso-legal/|
|PUFFIN||HTTP||To distinguish users and to process requests on our site||Session||Plaza de toros||https://realmaestranza.com/aviso-legal/|
REVOCATION AND DELETION OF COOKIES
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by going to settings on your browser on the device from which you access the website https://www.realmaestranza.com/. If you do not allow cookies to be installed on your browser, you may not be able to access all the services on our website.
The procedure for managing the cookies stored on your device will depend on which browser you use, as follows:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, please consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, please consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help page.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, please consult Google support or the browser’s Help page.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, please consult Apple support or the browser’s Help page.