IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER
Service Provider: FULL NAME CUSTOMER to whom this website https://www.realmaestranza.com/ belongs (hereinafter “the website” or “the site”), is the entity providing the service subject to this contract. The content of this website is therefore the property of REAL MAESTRANZA DE CABALLERÍA DE SEVILLA.
The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, pursuant to Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, informs you that:
- Provider: Real Maestranza de Caballería de Sevilla
- Tax I.D. Code (C.I.F.): G41024498
- Registration details: Registro Nacional de Asociaciones Sección 1ª – nº 586133
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone number: 954 21 03 15
- Address: Paseo de Colón, 12 – 41001 SEVILLA
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SITE
The content of this Legal Notice regulates the conditions of use of the website, the relationship between you (the user) and REAL MAESTRANZA DE CABALLERÍA DE SEVILLA (the service provider), and the respective obligations and rights.
Please note that access to the website is free, save for the connection costs the Internet access service provider may charge.
Merely browsing the website or using any of its resources confers the status of “user” of the website, which implies full acceptance of all the conditions of use set out in this Legal Notice.
The parties’ obligations with respect to mere use of the site
The user undertakes to use the website, its content and services according to the Law and this Legal Notice. All visitors or users are responsible for reading the General Conditions of Use set out in this Legal Notice and which shall be in force on each occasion they access this Website.
The user expressly undertakes to use the WEBSITE OWNER’s content and services appropriately and to not use them to, among other purposes:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive or terrorist propaganda content or, in general, content contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network, or to perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage in electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the WEBSITE OWNER or third parties; or obstruct other users’ access to the website and its services by massive consumption of the computer resources through which the WEBSITE OWNER provides its services.
- Attempt to access other users’ email accounts or restricted areas of the computer systems of the WEBSITE OWNER or third parties and, where appropriate, to extract information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, or to violate the confidentiality WEBSITE OWNER’s or third parties’ information.
- Impersonate another user, public authorities or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise communicate
publicly, transform or modify the content, unless they have the
authorisation of the holder of the corresponding rights, or doing so is legally
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
As a user, you must observe current legislation, especially that concerning intellectual and industrial property and data protection.
All information provided by the user via the forms on the website for the foregoing or any other purposes must be truthful and up-to-date. At all events, the user shall be solely liable for any false or inaccurate statements made and for any damages caused to Euralis or third parties due to the information provided.
The use of certain services or requests directed to Euralis via the website may be conditional upon prior completion of the user registration, a requirement that shall be indicated in each case.
Inclusion of links on the website
Internet users may link to this website subject to the following conditions:
- That they do not establish links that include frames surrounding the Euralis website without the prior consent of the owner of this website.
- That they do not link content to be displayed in conjunction with this website without the express authorisation of its owner
- That they do not link to content contrary to law or to this Legal Notice.
Pursuant to the provisions of current Intellectual Property legislation, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the making available of all or part of the content, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, are expressly prohibited without the authorisation of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE. All the content of the website comprises a work owned by the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, and none of the exploitation rights over it may be construed as having been transferred to the user, beyond what is strictly necessary for proper use of the website.
In short, users accessing this website may view the content and make, where appropriate, authorised private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of commercial exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind appearing on the website are the property of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, and it may not be construed that the use thereof or access thereto confers upon the user any right whatsoever over them.
Under no circumstances does establishing a hyperlink imply the existence of a relationship between the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and the owner of the website to which it links, nor the acceptance and approval by the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE of its content or services. Those who wish to create a hyperlink must request prior written authorisation from the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE. At all events, the hyperlink will only permit access to our website’s home page; likewise, you must refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or representations about the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, and from including content that is illegal, contrary to good customs and public order. The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE shall not be held liable for the use that each user makes of the materials available on this website nor for the actions performed based on them.
Exemption from liability
REAL MAESTRANZA DE CABALLERÍA DE SEVILLA does not guarantee that the service offered on the website is 100% free of viruses or computer errors that may affect the user’s systems.
The content of this website is general in nature and is for information purposes only, and no guarantee is given regarding access to all the content, nor its exhaustiveness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, to the extent permitted in law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The fact that it is impossible to access the website or the lack of accuracy, exhaustiveness and/or timeliness of the content, as well as the existence of faults and defects of any kind in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, which has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may disrupt computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Breach of the law, good faith, public order, customs of trade and this legal notice due to improper use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE shall not be held responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as regulations governing unfair competition and illegal advertising.
- The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE shall not be held liable for the misuse of the content of its web pages, such liability pertaining solely to the person who accesses or uses it.
- The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE accepts no liability whatsoever for the information contained on third-party websites that may be accessed via links or search engines from this website.
Likewise, the owner of the website shall not be liable for the availability of the website or its services; this includes exemption from liability for any damages that users may suffer directly or indirectly due to crashes in the website’s services or temporary disconnections.
REAL MAESTRANZA DE CABALLERÍA DE SEVILLA reserves the right to amend, delete or alter the website and/or its content, including this Legal Notice, at any time.
Amendment of these conditions and duration.
The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE may at any time amend the conditions set out herein, which are duly published as they appear here. The validity of these terms and conditions shall depend upon their publication and shall remain in force until they are amended by other duly published terms and conditions.
If any user or third party believes that there are facts or circumstances that indicate that the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included in or accessible through the website is unlawful, they must inform the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, duly identifying themselves, specifying the alleged violations and expressly declaring, under their own responsibility, that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
Protection of personal data
For information regarding REAL MAESTRANZA DE CABALLERÍA DE SEVILLA’s compliance with respect to the processing of your personal data, please visit https://www.realmaestranza.com/politicadeprivacidad.
This Legal Notice and any other legal texts related to compliance with obligations arising from use of the website are governed by Spanish law.
If you have any questions about this Legal Notice, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us to answer any queries you may have: (+34) 954 21 03 15.